Seguidors

Powered By Blogger

dimecres, 13 de maig del 2015

FINAL REFLECTION

1ST POST


This year we made just two presentations. But if I compare my first presentation with the second, I could say that I've improved a lot.

First of all, the pronouncement of words, and my accent were not very good, but as I was practicing, I think that now, my accent is more better.
Then the vocabulary, I have learned a lot of new words this year, now I do not use a simple vocabulary like before.
After this school year , I don not have problems to talk and interact with people in English.
And finally, it notes that I've always had problems with verb conjugation when  I spoke, because I did not know which verbal form I had to use, and now, I have improved a little bit with this problem.

2ND POST


If I had to send my best written evidence would be this:


16 Carrer del Mar
Castelló d'Empúries
Girona 17486
13th April 2015




Mariano Rajoy
Complejo de la Moncloa
Avda.Puerta del Hierro
28071 Madrid

Dear President Rajoy,

I am writing to inform you of how important the crisis is currently in Spain. People disagree with taxes and cuts that you have established in this coutry.

The problems began in 2010, when the civil servants had to work more hours for the same wages. Moreover, for the cuts of the public expenditure, the University rates, which have risen 50%.
And finally the increase of the taxes of tabacco, light, gas, water,and many things more...
For these reasons now we are in crisis.
I would like to ask you to take urgently the necesssary measurements to overcome these problems, in order to be able to live in a worthy way, with work, with house, and also with food.

A lot of people in this country do not have these necessities nowadays, due to the changes you have made.

Yours faithfully,


I think this is the best writing I've done because I show a good level of English, using the right words for this context.
After being out all year by writing, I think that this formal letter, is one of the best essays than I've done.